BlogHer Twitter Influencer

Tuesday 16 October 2012

ALUU Tragedy: Can There Be Any Justice?

ALUU Tragedy: Can There Be Any Justice?

My article on connectnigeria.com

I wrote this on Saturday and i cried when i was writing it. I blamed NANS, Security, the Governor, the President and the police, even the students, the natives and the boy who was owing them the money. I still haven't resolved it but i pray that they would have justice and also that God would comfort the family of the boys so that they would have closure.

I hear from the rumour mills that all the four boys were good Christian boys, i really want to believe it.
Well, read it!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a sad situation. Indeed I also questioned on why all the aforementioned didn't intervene esp students since it is said to be a student area. I guess everyone was scared for their own lives and didn't want to incur the wrath of the angry mob. But honestly the police should have done something.

Can there be any justice? Those boys have lost their lives in a most horrific way, nothing can bring justice to that in my opinion. Punishments will be levied out to those who are guilty but the only gain in this will be the awareness and hopefully change this whole thing will bring to the system. God help Nigeria.

Tessa said...

Let's see, have you signed ofilispeaks site yet? I have. Anything to help.

Tessa said...

Yeah