BlogHer Twitter Influencer

Sunday 17 February 2013

Nothing random about this sunday...

I am liking @jamiegraceh songs and her talks online.

Courtesy Wikipedia


When she is talking, my soul is at rest, I can identify with her relationship with her father. I am not that fluent with the Holy Spirit as she is, but I am going to get there.

I just need to fix my priorities and realize that no matter if I have a hundred things to do, God should be my #1. Yeah!

My family is beautiful and good. God is taking us to good places, I love what I am seeing.

I am one of those crazy people that sees further than the ordinary eye, I see like God. I can look at a thing and see the potential, what it could be, I think some people call it vision. I am like my Father, I can call out life from seeming dead situations. I can see something seeming ordinary and see what God could make of it; some folks call that Christian.

Well long and short of it all, I am a new creation in Christ Jesus and all them new things are of God, I am seeing the new things. Not worshiping like I used to but I will get there because that is the secret of my creativity, God is, i mean!

I have lain fallow for too long when I was created to brood and create great things. I am on my way somewhere good, let's see how this week goes!

Also dropping weights, this week, I will be dropping procrastination and also checking that I treat people the way God would. I want to manifest the fruit of the spirit, not one left out.

Courtesy dove award.
Get her songs at www.jamiegrace.com

Goal of February: To be conformed to the image of Christ!


No comments: