BlogHer Twitter Influencer

Friday 15 February 2013

Principles, principles...

When I was in high school, I used to think that principles were do good, don't do bad
Make a habit of doing good and it is.

In college, I started learning about spiritual principles

First one off: "Seek the kingdom..."
Follow the words of Jesus, do them and live by them, like my most difficult 'loving your enemies' but not as difficult as 'praying for them who despitefully use you'. There are others like going the extra mile, just do them okay, Jesus knows what He is talking about.

Second one: "The seed principle"
Everything begins with a seed, Jesus had to die to produce us, God gave Jesus so that He could have us (if you have joined the reborn folks), whatever you will do will start as a seed, God believes in the seed principle so much He practices it, I believe in the seed principle also.

\I pick things from different places, I have a short attention span so it is not everything that I hear, I can be hearing so many things and suddenly I hear something that makes me stop and think, it catches my attention.
This day, this man was speaking and he talked about lesser truths and greater truths. He said that greater truths supersede the lesser truths and I believe it.

I am the kind of Christian who does not believe in fighting about Paul, Cephas and Apollos, I honor all men of God and I leave them to the One who sent them. Because I honor them all, I am able to learn from them and pick the hay and leave the sticks, I also am able to give them the grace that God has given me. Well he talked about greater truth. So if you have a scripture speaking something concerning any situation that you want to pray about, the sensible thing is to go for the greatest truth. Don't stop and say, O see what happened to Job, that is my portion, you should search and see what happened to Jesus or John the beloved. Don't presume to know the mind of God, search the scriptures and get that truth.

No comments: