BlogHer Twitter Influencer

Tuesday 13 August 2013

Anything but ordinary

God said to me,
"You need to take your eyes off them so they don't color the word...just as I say is enough"

Philippians 4:6
"Do not worry about anything, but pray and ask God for everything you need, always giving thanks"

I have been preoccupied for weeks
When I am not blogging you know my mind is on something else.

My meditation scripture for today is Philippians 4:6
I don't want to be among the people talking, I want to be among the listeners
When I talk too much, I fail to listen to the voice I should be focused on

What part of Philippians 4:6 don't I understand?
Father I thank You for grace to stay out of church politics, Grace o!

"Do not worry about anything..."
Yeah, the world is calling me everyday with all kinds of things, it draws me into living an ordinary life, it calls me through my eye gate, ear gate, mouth gate, it wants me to think I am simply human when my spirit knows that I am more than a man, I am a god on this earth. Yes I said it. Eat your heart out nigga  I am supposed to take my mind off them abi, I will try No I will take my mind off them and put it on the word.

...but pray and ask God for everything you need...
God knows everything I need and I have asked but that is not the reason I have proof abi evidence of the things I have asked. I have them because my Father loves me perfectly. I am not going to embellish this any further than that.

always giving thanks.
I give thanks to my Father daily. It is a part of me experientially now. I remember the time I used to criticize everything about me. Thank God those days are gone. I don't have those issues anymore, I can safely say that God's grace has carried me thus far and He is still on moi!

Laters




No comments: