BlogHer Twitter Influencer

Tuesday 3 June 2014

Chocho made me do this..

Step One

My cousin @chowilson made me do this. She is married with a son and she's a lawyer, an author of "Weekends are for loving".

It can be found at http://www.scribd.com/doc/204439338/Weekends-are-for-Loving

Her blog is at http://chowilson.wordpress.com 

I was willing sha. I love to write.
Thank you so much. Love you plenty. Her blog is at www.chowilson.blogspot.com

Step Two: Answer these four questions about your writing process.

1) What am I working on?

Currently I am working on my precious novel. It is very Nigerian. It is at www.makingthemostofme.blogspot.com. It has Hausa, Ibo, Yoruba and as many tribes as possible. 

I believe in a Nigeria where everyone can live in peace and appreciate the beauty of our diversity like TY Bello always says.

2) How does my work differ from others of its genre?

It is my work and it is uniquely mine. It is not a work of trainings even though I have been to trainings. It is a work that takes in our perfection and imperfections and sees a beauty in it.

3) Why do I write what I do?

I write what I do to change someone. I write because.

4) How does my writing process work?

I make myself write. I am no longer waiting for my muse. The muse will never come or never be perfect enough or suitable enough.

Here are my nominees.

1. Olusola Adio has a calling to teach God's Word and to help people apply the Word successfully in their personal lives. Olusola has a very powerful online outreach called #SoulTies that is thriving on Facebook, Twitter & Google+. He teaches on what #SoulTies are and how to break them. You can follow him on twitter using @SoulTiesTweets. Olusola currently resides in the UK with his wife, Moni and their daughter, Iyanu.

Regards,
Olusola Adio

PS. He also tweets with the handle @solaadio. You will get blessed. He talks about soulties and the stuff that everyone pretends do not exist or the stuff no one wants to deal with.
His blog address is www.breakingsoulties.com

2. I am embarrassed to say that I read her blog posts ta ya. I think I want to finish the whole thing in one day. After a great deal of time spent reading, I even listened to a video on her blog. I was tempted to even do vlogs too until I saw the amount of bandwidth required.
Her name is I dunno but I do know that you should certainly visit the grace section of her blog and read the stuff there.

She blogs at www.arikearts.com

3. @Tunrayor speaks in her own words:

I'm a lawyer, writer and child of God, I love to see people be the best they can be (most especially ladies) I believe there's a seed of greatness in everyone. I like to see it grow &bring forth a bountiful harvest especially amongst the youths. I love God, I love people (though I can be more of an introvert sometimes) and I love me. So I centre my writings on these.

It is an artsy blog with a rare touch. She blogs at diademstots.wordpress.com

Then there is @lightherlamp.com. 

She’s an amazing Christian. She’s married with a baby. She didn’t give me permission so I didn’t add her. 

Visit her site at www.lightherlamp.com.


Also, if you have started a business and you need to learn how to run it, this is for you. You should learn so that you make it past the 5 year mark. Go to www.udookonjo.com

No comments: