BlogHer Twitter Influencer

Friday 20 February 2015

They deserve to be blogged about


Some people start making waves ever before they have a chance to invent something
Social media will make these girls famous today. I am not sure they counted on the kneeling down with their NYSC certificates would make them stars. Social media has decided that today  they are worth it.

A friend from college made a joke of how they were doing what GMB should have done since. I laughed of course.

Did I tell you about an amazing girl that the Holy Ghost led to Haiti? Awesome story on "Faith Channel", she made my day. Well, she told the story of how she was crying and crying and confused and couldn't understand why she was in Haiti, she spoke of how God led her to a little girl who was trying to kill a bird for food.

Long and short of the story she went to America and when she came back, she miraculously began speaking Haiti language and everyone understood her. I have always believed in miracles long before I was born again and the things of God always amaze me. Read more

I took this photo with my cell phone
Wonders of wonders, she has a blog and a site where you can help make some people's lives better. I call it a kingdom offering. Here is the site here.

Did I tell you that there is a business fair tomorrow at Eko Hotel and that it is free?

Did I tell you that you stand to win iPads?
Did I tell you that you can win printers and flashdrives?
Did I tell you that you can win N3000 off your taxi fare via the technological company that connects people to taxis? 
That is N3000 off your first two rides.

Please enough of the marketing, go and register at http://www.connectnigeria.com/bizfair

Have a great weekend. I will. My weekend is packed till Sunday afternoon. No rest this week, it will have to be next week then.



Life is just a whirlwind right now, a whirlwind of good things.

Faith Nuggets: 8 The wind blows wherever it pleases. You hear its sound, but you cannot tell where it comes from or where it is going. So it is with everyone born of the Spirit.[a]

So I am expecting great surprises...because so is everyone born of the Spirit and I am born of the Spirit so I cannot be predicted.

No comments: