BlogHer Twitter Influencer

Friday 1 April 2016

Understanding the way...

I think it was in 2010 that I first learned how to exercise patience and understanding instead of letting the steam out of my ears.

I have lost my cool about three times in the last two weeks so I guess keeping my cool is not as important as then. Then the Holy Ghost would keep me silent, it was difficult then to think that I could stay as silent as I did.


At the time I was following the scripture: wisdom and knowledge shall be the stability of your times...

I never was upset at having to utilize the wisdom of God instead of screaming my head off because I was been ticked off by everything. Many years down the line, residues of building that self control hand in hand with the Holy Ghost remains with me.

Sometimes I ask, Holy Ghost are you done teaching me? What's up?

My greatest fear is that the Holy Ghost would stop guiding me. That's an irrational fear though because Jesus is not here, He's at the right hand of the Father and since He is, then the Holy Spirit has to be with me leading me, guiding me and showing me the things to come.

That is the way it is supposed to be. Anything else is a counterpart.



The video I am sharing today is: ta da!


All things work together for good for those that love you and are called according to His purpose.

No comments: