BlogHer Twitter Influencer

Sunday 8 January 2017

Renew your mind series: Be like God, more like Christ



I put this picture here so that we can speak out and not be tired and numb and so not speak up because we think that it won't change anything.

Bad things happen
Not because there are no good people
Or that the evil people are too much, too strong or too smart
but because the good people are mostly silent
Me included
If you can't do anything, you can at least pray

Relationships
The most important thing about relationships is talking.
Talk.
Relate with God
Talk.
Talk to Him

Slow down on the working and talk
Slow down on the doing and talk
Just talk.

Found these guys, I love their skits about God and the work of the Holy Spirit
Religious people don't talk to God
They go their own way
I don't want to be religious
I want to talk to God
Nothing else matters if I don't talk to God
There is no clarity when I talk to God
Just assumptions and many confusions
When there's confusion, everything else evil is happening too (God's truth)




Worry is a sign that you don't trust God.
Trust Him
Speak to Him
Listen to Him.

Why worry when you can pray
If you can't pray, then you are not trusting God
You are trusting in yourself or something else
Don't worry, pray
I am here, with you!

Note to Tessa.

No comments: