BlogHer Twitter Influencer

Wednesday 10 May 2017

I love strawberries, apparently God does too.

I love strawberry.
I love strawberry flavour yoghurt, ice cream, drinks, biscuits etc
I have taste now. You wan try.



2 Pet 1:8
For if these things be in you, and abound, they make you that you shall be neither barren nor unfruitful in the knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ.

The Holy Ghost is always teaching and I learned that if you go after the virtues listed in 2 Peter 1: 5-7 you will be fruitful in all that you do. Don't do them like a robot, ask the Holy Ghost to help you and teach you what to do.

There is yummy food in this, just look at verses 2-3 and see the benefits in them. God wants you to live the Christian life by divine power not just in church but in the marketplace.

I am unrefined in sharing. Please forgive me, I don't think I am a preacher. I am just a woman who God met.

Cheers.

I will continue tomorrow.

No comments: