BlogHer Twitter Influencer

Thursday 5 October 2017

REAL POST: A great day...

I was so excited to find this post.



Have you ever walked into a room and suddenly felt angry, fearful, sad and you were not feeling that way 5 minutes before walking into the room?

I had a lot of stress when I started feeling atmospheres. Most people stay silent about this and many people don't know how to use this.


I learned:
- How to partner with the word of God
- How not to partner with what is in the atmosphere
- How to build walls
- How to silent the negative committee that try to have a meeting in my head
- How to send wrong emotions or atmospheres back to the sender (na devil)
- How to grow by trusting in (partnering with) people who don't already think you are crazy (those who think you are crazy won't listen)

You will learn other things

Watch this video and tell me if you learn anything...



It helps you navigate the atmospheres, push back what you need to push back and retain the peace of God. 

Foundation scripture: Ephesians 6

Our war is against principalities and powers and not against flesh and blood. Stop making enemies with people who are simply responding to the atmosphere, just take authority over the atmosphere and bring the kingdom into bear, superimpose God's kingdom and shift the contrary atmosphere away, and establish the kingdom in that atmosphere.

I hate feeling helpless and I know that there are other people who may feel same way, who may be searching.

While I have been busy pretending to be an un-empowered Christian, many people have reached out to me for help and I have been unable to help them because I inadvertently refused to develop some areas of my life and for that I ask the LORD for mercy.

I take responsibility and I choose to submit myself to development as much as I can and as much as the Holy Spirit leads so I can do God's will on earth.

Yesterday night, the Holy Ghost said, refuse to pretend at all times, just observe protocols and be willing to learn.


Grateful for the midwives that the LORD has been sending. I have been defensive but I choose to submit to the will of the Father, let Him do what He knows best how to do as I yield.


I believe the Lord is pleased with this.

He desires for His saints to be equipped, empowered and to know who they are and I will do my best to share what I know, have learned and I will be open to learn what I don't know.

Thank You, Lord.

#TeachingTheSaints


No comments: