BlogHer Twitter Influencer

Friday 17 May 2019

Wrongs and rights

Wrongs
Right
No way
Error
God would never do that

We are called to liberty
To no longer live according to right and wrong
but according to the law of love

To forgive the unforgivable
endlessly



I have had my share of times when I forgave the unforgivable
Not because I wanted to
But because I wanted liberty more than I wanted a grudge

Forgive o
Walk in love
Trust God
Stay in Christ

Keep your flesh crucified

"If ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of  the flesh ye shall live"

You don't have to do it yourself
Ask for the help of the Holy Ghost
He is the One who makes impossible things possible
He simpy works through willing vessels

Leave the law alone
Stay with the law of love
Stay with the law of the Spirit of life in Christ
Leave the parts where all you see is what was done wrong

Give those things to God
and protect your faith.

Your faith is of great value
Walking in love is the best
For then no one can control you or make you hate
Because you have mastered the art of letting go

Because living eternal life is more important than living ordinary
Living the life God planned for you is more important than living ordinary

God forbid that I live ordinary
Not after eternal life has been purchased
So today I feel the privilege of being called one of His own
His daughter
The privilege of having His protection
In this world

The privilege of standing for Him and His gospel
I am imperfect
I just never stop running to His throne
Not in desperation (Okay maybe sometimes)
But mostly because one should learn to run towards love

I refuse to be attracted to abuse.
I want more
I want more of God
I want to be in His presence like oxygen

He is the One who adds to me always!

Run to the One who loves you perfectly and is never tired of adding value to you.

No comments: