The Liebster Award takes its name from a German word meaning 'Beloved, Dearest or Favourite.”
1. Link back to the person who gave it to you and thank them.
2. Post the award to your blog.
3. Give the award to 5 bloggers with less than 200 followers that you appreciate and value.
4. Leave a comment on the 5 blogs to let them know that they have received this award.
I didn't get the award, i was too lazy to think up any idea to make my afternoon interesting.
I am supposed to write 11 random things about me. I think that is pretty easy.
1. I love to write, i can write about anything, i can write intelligently and i can ramble depending on what i want to do
2. I love to read, i describe myself as a voracious reader, i had to draw the line as describing me as someone who would read anything, i have been known to re-read my books.
3. I am resilient and i have got a mind of my own, used to be very logical, i am diligent, efficient, hard-working and if you aint smart, you could mistake me for a walk-over.
4. My faith is the most important thing to me, i believe in Jesus Christ, i believe in the Holy Spirit, i believe in doing things 100%
5. I hate jokes, i grew up complaining to my siblings that 'you know i hate jokes, stop it now' and anyone who got close to me got scolded for telling a stupid joke which is why it surprising when most of my friends have a sense of human, you'd think my friends would be stoic.
6. I am very loyal to family and friends, everyone else can have the left-overs. lol!
7. I have a dress sense most days, on other days i can just wear a denim and a tee shirt. But my dresses are always good, sorry out of this world, my strong imagination comes to play when i'm picking my clothes.
8. If i had a temperament, i would be melancholy because i am gifted when it comes to writing and i can be funny and smart when i want to.
9. I want to build a career in writing, i am presently writing my book, i have gotten a publisher, they have sent me a deadline, about to immortalize my name by writing a bestseller.
10. I like fried chicken on its own, i just take fries because everyone thinks something should accompany fried chicken
11. I don't give a hoot what anyone thinks about me, even my face may say otherwise. I know who i am, i have been carved, forged in gold so tis almost like i am set in stone. i forgot to mention i have a researchers mind, my brain does not stop moving until it solves a problem at hand.
Ekenwuan Campus, University of Benin
Strange place for a vacation but i hadn't ever been there and i wanted to see what it looked like. I used to want to go to Uniben to study computer science in 1997, never made it there, dream got truncated and i eventually went to Unilag but they are both good schools.
I thought the lizards were a lil' freaky but i am not fetish, i am united with God, one spirit with Him (1 Cor 6:17)
Okay she's naked, i know!
My sister said a spiritual lady like me shouldn't take pictures with such a statue. Beautiful sculpture but i think her thigh are too muscular even for a guy but she's a statue sha.
Reminds me of me when i am standing on God's word, i am a statue!
i practiced my traditional dance from primary school. i had to practice a couple of time before i got it right, i have a patient photographer because i love pics and no one ever gets it right!
I think my blog is boring so i went to atilola's blog and stole something she stole off another person, here goes:
Questions from MSTIZZLE
A world without laughter or a world without music? It would never happen, i work with music, i sleep with music on, the only time i put off the music is when i want to pray
What did you never taste, assumed you won’t like but eventually did? Semovita, i knew i would hate banku before i tasted it and i was proved right, no offence to the ghanians on here.
If you won Ten thousand pounds tonight, what would you do with it? Invest. Write a retirement plan, then start living my dream. Now all i do is work!
Who/what made you start blogging? I can't remember her alias but she had 100+ followers and she kept them entertained by blogging every other day, interesting stuff though.
What’s the first mobile phone you had?3310, my dad's old phone and it was a globacom line.
What’s your idea of the perfect date? It will vary, comfort matter more than anything else though.
What’s the craziest thing you’ve done this year? I haven't done anything crazy yet. I have to make sure KBT is not right about me
What 2 quotes/words of wisdom have made the greatest impact on your life? "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. Young Lady, have faith in God. The first is from proverbs, the second is from a dream, a very prophetic dream that turned my life around
Fame or Fortune i.e broke celeb or rich and-you-are? i might choose fame or fortune, it doesn't really matter because imma have both, without trying too hard, i got favour on my side
If fruits described us, what would you be? Orange, bright inside, could be acidic, calm on the surface
Questions from Rhapsody Phoenix:
Do you love yourself inside out, outside in? (If yes move to question 5)
(What? I have no choice, where are the other questions)
5. What things do you do for yourself that enriches and nourishes your being? Read, write, i think a lot, its 2nd nature. Daydream (yeah, i do, i dream of what my life can be).
6. How do you hold yourself accountable for your poor decisions? I write out new plans and start disciplining myself afresh, which is why i am always constantly developing myself.
7. Are you able to forgive yourself your humanness and move forward without beating up yourself and getting stuck in the, what should have been, if only I had? I used to be terribly melancholic, the spirit of God has tempered my perfection spirit, now i ask for the spirit of God's help and i try not to take myself seriously all the time
8. How do you celebrate you, your uniqueness and authenticity? Loud about it, in-your-face, i-dont-care-what-you-think....i think it might be mildly annoying but it is so much better than being a people pleaser.
9. How do you stay motivated, hopeful and faithful to you, your thoughts, beliefs and ideals? The word of God is my drive
10. If you were your own parent what would be the one thing you would teach yourself?
I would be more assertive and pushy, sometimes i need a push, but i would always affirm rather than use the old-fashioned way of bullying
If you are doing that which you wish you had learnt earlier how do you plan to pass the lessons on to another person who may be stuck where you were? I am very closed up, but if you can read between the lines and listen when i talk, and i hardly talk, you will learn a lot.
If you are not doing it, Why aren’t you? I am on a regimen to discipline myself anew, i need it if i intend to succeed
How do you plan to implement it into your daily life? I wrote down a 3 month plan and i try to stick to the time table i have set for myself. When i am on a roll, i can do 2 weeks work in a day and then do nothing for 8 days then i have to hurry to catch you up.
10. Are you being true to your inner self or are you busy pleasing everybody else? I make sure i don't please others at the expense of my destiny and i have new coaches when it concerns my destiny and how to get there and make the best of all that God has gifted me with.
If you are not being true to self, how’s that working for you?
Are you happy? I am in a good place, my soul feels happy with what i am doing presently
How do you define happiness? Happiness is fulfilling purpose.
I can't define it fully but i am coming back to that place where i trust what God is saying...