The Liebster Award takes its name from a German word meaning 'Beloved, Dearest or Favourite.”
1. Link back to the person who gave it to you and thank them.
2. Post the award to your blog.
3. Give the award to 5 bloggers with less than 200 followers that you appreciate and value.
4. Leave a comment on the 5 blogs to let them know that they have received this award.
I didn't get the award, i was too lazy to think up any idea to make my afternoon interesting.
I am supposed to write 11 random things about me. I think that is pretty easy.
1. I love to write, i can write about anything, i can write intelligently and i can ramble depending on what i want to do
2. I love to read, i describe myself as a voracious reader, i had to draw the line as describing me as someone who would read anything, i have been known to re-read my books.
3. I am resilient and i have got a mind of my own, used to be very logical, i am diligent, efficient, hard-working and if you aint smart, you could mistake me for a walk-over.
4. My faith is the most important thing to me, i believe in Jesus Christ, i believe in the Holy Spirit, i believe in doing things 100%
5. I hate jokes, i grew up complaining to my siblings that 'you know i hate jokes, stop it now' and anyone who got close to me got scolded for telling a stupid joke which is why it surprising when most of my friends have a sense of human, you'd think my friends would be stoic.
6. I am very loyal to family and friends, everyone else can have the left-overs. lol!
7. I have a dress sense most days, on other days i can just wear a denim and a tee shirt. But my dresses are always good, sorry out of this world, my strong imagination comes to play when i'm picking my clothes.
8. If i had a temperament, i would be melancholy because i am gifted when it comes to writing and i can be funny and smart when i want to.
9. I want to build a career in writing, i am presently writing my book, i have gotten a publisher, they have sent me a deadline, about to immortalize my name by writing a bestseller.
10. I like fried chicken on its own, i just take fries because everyone thinks something should accompany fried chicken
11. I don't give a hoot what anyone thinks about me, even my face may say otherwise. I know who i am, i have been carved, forged in gold so tis almost like i am set in stone. i forgot to mention i have a researchers mind, my brain does not stop moving until it solves a problem at hand.