BlogHer Twitter Influencer

Tuesday 25 September 2012

Random...very random!


 The Liebster Award takes its name from a German word meaning 'Beloved, Dearest or Favourite.”
The rules:
1. Link back to the person who gave it to you and thank them.
2. Post the award to your blog.
3. Give the award to 5 bloggers with less than 200 followers that you appreciate and value.
4. Leave a comment on the 5 blogs to let them know that they have received this award.
I didn't get the award, i was too lazy to think up any idea to make my afternoon interesting.

I am supposed to write 11 random things about me. I think that is pretty easy.
1. I love to write, i can write about anything, i can write intelligently and i can ramble depending on what i want to do
2. I love to read, i describe myself as a voracious reader, i had to draw the line as describing me as someone who would read anything, i have been known to re-read my books.
3. I am resilient and i have got a mind of my own, used to be very logical, i am diligent, efficient, hard-working and if you aint smart, you could mistake me for a walk-over.
4. My faith is the most important thing to me, i believe in Jesus Christ, i believe in the Holy Spirit, i believe in doing things 100%
5. I hate jokes, i grew up complaining to my siblings that 'you know i hate jokes, stop it now' and anyone who got close to me got scolded for telling a stupid joke which is why it surprising when most of my friends have a sense of human, you'd think my friends would be stoic.
6. I am very loyal to family and friends, everyone else can have the left-overs. lol!
7. I have a dress sense most days, on other days i can just wear a denim and a tee shirt. But my dresses are always good, sorry out of this world, my strong imagination comes to play when i'm picking my clothes.
8. If i had a temperament, i would be melancholy because i am gifted when it comes to writing and i can be funny and smart when i want to.
9. I want to build a career in writing, i am presently writing my book, i have gotten a publisher, they have sent me a deadline, about to immortalize my name by writing a bestseller.
10. I like fried chicken on its own, i just take fries because everyone thinks something should accompany fried chicken
11. I don't give a hoot what anyone thinks about me, even my face may say otherwise. I know who i am, i have been carved, forged in gold so tis almost like i am set in stone. i forgot to mention i have a researchers mind, my brain does not stop moving until it solves a problem at hand.

3 comments:

Afronuts said...

Whoa! You don't like jokes?

Are you for real? You mean nothing can make you laff? That's odd.

My sister try to laff once in a while oh...even God has a sense of humour

Tessa said...

lol...
I don't like jokes but most of my friends have a sense of humour, what does that say?

Anonymous said...

Yeap, fried chicken is good all by itself : ) All the best with your book.