BlogHer Twitter Influencer

Thursday 20 September 2012

Vacation pix

Ekenwuan Campus, University of Benin
Strange place for a vacation but i hadn't ever been there and i wanted to see what it looked like. I used to want to go to Uniben to study computer science in 1997, never made it there, dream got truncated and i eventually went to Unilag but they are both good schools.

I thought the lizards were a lil' freaky but i am not fetish, i am united with God, one spirit with Him (1 Cor 6:17)

Okay she's naked, i know!
My sister said a spiritual lady like me shouldn't take pictures with such a statue. Beautiful sculpture but i think her thigh are too muscular even for a guy but she's a statue sha.
Reminds me of me when i am standing on God's word, i am a statue!


i practiced my traditional dance from primary school. i had to practice a couple of time before i got it right, i have a patient photographer because i love pics and no one ever gets it right!



3 comments:

Chi said...

I love the pictures, sure bought a lot of memories to me of Nigeria. back then to travel to my hometown in Anambra State, we pass by Benin city, really cute pictures!

Tessa said...

Thanks
I paid through the nose for them
Just glad i got them digitally
I had fun sha...
thanks, benin is a beautiful place

001 said...

Serving in benin ,I keep passing this campus. Have never entered.
Inspiration