BlogHer Twitter Influencer

Thursday 11 October 2012

Meme: I stole another one

Tech meme: enjoying my week!


1) Share one word that describes you
Kind

2) What is the one misconception about you that you would like to correct?
That i am snobbish. Do i want to correct it? I doubt it is worth it

3) You are gorgeous, smart and have accomplished a lot but would you change anything about yourself? what would it be?
Physically: No
Career wise: I have a long way to go

4) Do you have one movie that you can watch over and over again?
Armageddon

5) What is your favorite type of movie? drama vs comedy vs action and so on
High School Movies

6) Whenever you look in the mirror what do you see? would you change anything about the reflection in the mirror? what would you change?
I am just perfect. I still strive for perfection everyday though.

7) Name two things you have to do everyday?
I work on my laptop early, I check my twitter and emails

8) Do you have a bad habit that is even annoying to you but you have tried to quit and can't?
I am a lady and I pick my nose or fiddle with my hair, it is reminiscent of a school girl,  i am trying to stop.

9) Remember your last fight (physical or verbal) and share what it is about- it is ok if it is personal and you don't want to share.
With someone or the other. They talk, i listen and ignore whatever it is i would like to ignore.

10) Do you talk to yourself while driving (mostly complaining about pedestrians or other drivers)?
I rehearse conversations so i get it right. I rehearse everything. You can't beat me when i have a prepared argument  sometime i even have prepared answers for likely questions, yes i am kind of a control freak.

11) When dating the opposite or same sex, what is usually the deal breaker that makes you say I will never see that guy or gal again?  If you are married or in a relationship, think back when you were dating.
Abuse in any form. It manifests in controlling behaviour

Done! I think i blogged three times in one week, that is serious progress.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lol @ rehearsing conversations, but good idea though esp with prepared arguments lol

Tessa said...

Yes o, i do. That is why i never lose it during a conversation. I realize everything and make sure i delete the insults and the prejudices. The info passes thru my brain first.