BlogHer Twitter Influencer

Tuesday 13 November 2012

A blogger annoyed me...

New week
Things are looking up.

Yes
And still,
Some things are annoying.

One annoying atheist blogger just pissed me off.
The most annoying thing is that i can't even remember
what i talked about.
It was one of my busy body moments...

I am just sure that i did not insult him
but he tagged me and claimed i insulted him
I have searched and searched and i can't see the insult
on his timeline or mine.

I was so pissed i blocked him on both my facebook accounts
what i was doing/thinking when i added him as friend i don't know
Well its good riddance to bad rubbish because what could an
atheist teach me anyway and to turn on me suddenly?

Well, i plan to have a good week anyway
and to change a lot of things too!
This is the end of 2012 and i should be removing unbeneficial
individuals from my social networks...

As it is,
I am still walking in love, as i know how and as i am learning
I am still improving, learning to value family and friends
learning to become a better me

Like i said on twitter, i did not change my behaviour
My human spirit was recreated so i am a new creation in Christ
learning who i am and becoming all that God has created me to be!




3 comments:

Sykik said...

Don't be upset jare, I guess we all have different mindset. You are not of the same mindset. He obviously misunderstood what you said or didn't say.

Take a deep breath and think of something that makes your heart glad.

Tessa said...

Thanks jare, I was upset for a bit. I don't know what he thought. Yeah, i am focusing on the things that make me happy. Thanks

Anonymous said...

Unfortunately, there will always be people like that. we just need to learn how to deal with them and not let them get to us, lest we get distracted. Pele. don't be upset.Just ignore next time, or upset him too by saying more to him about GOd's goodness :)