BlogHer Twitter Influencer

Wednesday 28 November 2012

Excited

I am promoting my page on face book for $4 and even though it is not much, I am interested in seeing the difference. I want to see the improvement in the advertising of my page.

I am still on it. I am spiritually aware. I know who I am in Christ. I am casting off all prejudices and labels. I am who God has made me and I am not ashamed to declare it. Whatever anyone thinks they should either keep to themselves or spend all of that attention they want to give me attending to their own spiritual life.

I have dealt well with the publicity, warranted/unwarranted.

Today is a day of thanksgiving. Chibuzor's birthday is today and it is also an anniversary. I am grateful for God and who He is and how He has revealed Himself to me.

You know before, when people say God is faithful, when I say God is faithful, I just think of all the things He does because He wants to. It is not just about money anymore. I know that I have everything I need in Christ.
If you say prove it: I will just tell you that I walk by faith and not by sight.
My words are backed by deity.

And I am just so overwhelmed by a loving God who cannot be fully comprehended because we cannot put a cap on the degree of mercy He chooses to display on whom He chooses irrespective of anyone else. He works according to His counsel and cannot be questioned. Just glad to be loved by so great a God and that I was considered worthy to be used by Him to show His might and greatness and the degree to which He cannot be predicted.

I am just glad to be the object/person of His love and goodness!

No comments: