BlogHer Twitter Influencer

Friday 25 January 2013

It matters...

You don't really believe in something until it runs your life. What you believe controls your life.

I really believe in Jesus Christ and His word and His holy Spirit
and He controls my life.
I believe I am led by the Spirit of God.

I am just not sure of what I am doing at this point in time, don't get me wrong, I have a plan I am on right now. I am just not sure if that is the same plan that God has for me.

I must have a clear picture of where I am going and right now, what I see physically is pretty shaky. Is it worth all the stress? and the emotion? and the talkings?
What is everything really worth?

I don't mean in the public eye, I mean behind the scenes, is what I do really worth it? Would God be proud of it? Is it worth my lifeblood?

I feel like I have been playing a charade and yet there is God here.
I am not quite sure what the answer is, but I know that God will lead, He hasn't failed me before.
He will lead
And I will follow

No comments: