BlogHer Twitter Influencer

Friday 15 March 2013

#100thingsaboutme ..


New me!


Old picture? Yeah. Till I get a Nokia camera, expect to see only this picture on my post! I saw it on a couple of blogs and I decided, "Hey, Imma do the 100 things about me"
So here goes:
1. Last drink: Coca cola
2. Last phone call: My kid sister; Claudine
3. Last text message:  My darling sister, Rose
4. Last song you listened to: Nichole Nordeman - Brave (Its my new thing, I get new songs every month)
5. Last time you cried: 2 weeks ago or so.
SIX HAVE YOU EVER:
6. Dated someone twice: No way, if it doesn't work, it doesn't work.
7. Been cheated on: Nope, if he ever did, I never did find out.
8. Kissed someone: Yes
9. Lost someone special: My grandma. 30th June of 2012
10. Been depressed: Yes, I used to be.
11. Been drunk and threw up: No
LIST FOUR FAVORITE COLORS:
12. Orange
13. Brown
14. Cream
15. White
HAVE YOU:
16. Made new friends:  No
17. Fallen out of love: I pray.
18. Laughed until you cried: Yeah, definitely
19. Met someone who changed you: Yes I have (some great people God sent my way).
20. Found out who your true friends were: Yes, so many times.
21. Found out someone was talking about you: Heck, almost everyday, I learnt to ignore.
22. Kissed anyone on your friends list: No
23. How many people on your friends list do you know in real life: On face book, about a thousand of them.
25. Do you have any pets: No. But I love puppies
26. Do you want to change your name: Why would I do that?
27. What did you do for your last birthday: I was out of town. Ate out and hung out with friends.
28. What time did you wake up today: 3.00 am
29. What were you doing at midnight last night: Sleeping off the day's hassles!
30. Name something you CANNOT wait for: To fulfill my purpose.
31. Last time you saw your father:  3 days ago; he's travelled.
32. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life:  Maybe more money? More drive or more passion.
33. What are you listening to right now: Nichole Nordeman, Mali Music
34. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom: No 
35. What’s getting on your nerves right now?: I stay calm a lot, nothing much can get on my nerves; I keep things in perspective.
36. Most visited webpage: twitter.com
37. Current city: Lagos, Nigeria (Las Gidi)
38. Nicknames: Tessy, T-girl, T-babee, Tere
39. Relationship Status: Single
40. Zodiac Sign: Virgo
41. Male or female : Female 
42. Primary School: Nigerian Navy Primary School, Ojo
43. Middle School: Nigerian Navy Secondary School, Ojo
44. High school: 
Nigerian Navy Secondary School, Ojo
45. Hair color:  Brown
46. Long/medium/short: Short
47. Height: 5 4'
48. Do you have a crush on someone: No (I'm a big girl, I don't do crushes)
49: What do you like about yourself: My idiosyncracies, never quite sure what I will do.
50. Piercings: None
51. Tattoos: Never getting any/pretty sure
52. Righty or Lefty: Righty
FIRSTS:
53. First Surgery: None
54. First Piercing: Ears (at birth)
55. First Best Friend: Amaka .E (a twin)
56. First Sport you Joined: 400 meters in Js3 then volley ball in senior secondary and during my NYSC camp, two days a week.
57. First Pet: My mom hates pets so I have never had any.
58. First Vacation:  I went to benin for a month in 1992, then Kaduna for a month in 1994
59. First Concert: In Unilag, so many I can't remember the first. But it must have been at "The Rock Foundation" in 1999 my second year in college
60. First Crush: I was 11, it was a neighbor, cool guy.
RIGHT NOW:
61. Eating: Nothing
62. Drinking: I want a bottle of coca cola but won't take any today
63. Already missing: My siblings in Benin
64. I’m about to: Write, write, write (I wonder if I am keeping up with my deadline but my prayers are certainly been answered, it is good to write down #2013 goals, I can see it taking shape already).
65. Listening to: My office mate wants the office quiet and today, so do I.
66. Thinking about: My business, I need to start my business this year, I want financial freedom; don't want to have to worry about money, Father; increase in Jesus name, amen.
67. Waiting for: Camp Meeting. Praying I can get to the next level this year, not just words but a response from God. I don't waste my words, I think God honors that.
YOUR FUTURE:
68. Want kids: 3 of them
69. Want to get married: I will
70. Careers in mind: To write, to have a business of my own and to spread the gospel (simple enough; but it has all got to be world standard, there's too much in me to just be ordinary; I could never be satisfied with being ordinary).
WHICH IS BETTER WITH THE OPPOSITE SEX?
71. Lips or eyes: Eyes
72. Hugs or kisses: Hugs
73. Shorter or taller: Taller!
74. Older or Younger: Older.
75. Romantic or spontaneous: Spontaneous
76. Nice stomach or nice arms: Both
77. Sensitive or loud: Sensitive
78. Hook-up or relationship: Marriage
79. Trouble maker or hesitant: None of the above
HAVE YOU EVER:
81. Drank hard liquor: Does champagne qualify as hard liquor. My parents were party starters so I grew up with every
82. Lost glasses/contacts: I have 20/20 vision, I am a ravenous reader, if I had bad eye sight, I'd have to be careful but I don't have to, it is one of the reasons I am thankful to God.
83. Kissed on 1st date: Nope
84: Broken someone’s heart: Nope
85. Had your own heart broken: I wouldn't put it that way, I had expectations that was not quite there; this young ladies heart is with God. Its not mine to give away (Sounds spiritual abi?)
86. Been arrested: No
87. Turned someone down: I don't understand your question but I probably have, it is part of life.
88. Cried when someone died: My grandma, I can't describe it. Too sacred to commonize.
89. Liked a friend that is of the same sex: No, I am not gay neither do I have tendencies.
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
90. Yourself: Big time, can be over confident a lot of times
91. Miracles: Yes, I have experienced miracles, God is too good to me and my family.
92. Love at first sight: No.
93. Heaven: Yes, I do. With my whole heart.
94. Santa Claus: For what? I believe in Jesus Christ
95. Kissing on the first date: Not a good idea, so don't believe in that!
96. Angels: You wan try. I have had so much angelic ministration, God is like my rear guard and fore guard.
ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:
97. Is there one person you want to be with right now?: No. I am on a fast. Can't date anyone for a year.
98. Had more than one boyfriend/girlfriend at one time?: No. Just one.
99. Wish you could change things in your past?: No. It has shaped me and made me who I am today. I would have been a different person with a shallow relationship with God. Truly, no!
100. Are you posting this as 100 Truths?:  No. I am posting as a `100 things about me.

No comments: