BlogHer Twitter Influencer

Sunday 3 March 2013

Yield...learn it!


"In Him was light and the light was the life of men..." (Somewhere in the book of John 1)

Camp is here again!

I can't say that I haven't become jaded.
I am just hoping that in spite of my jadedness the Spirit of God can become new to me again, as new as He was to me the first time I met Him. That I can put away all of the stuff that distracts and focus on the God who is speaking always and saying 'attend to my word...'

I read some part of Proverbs 2 and I realized that I needed the wisdom of God again. I am tired of playing church, doing as you should, so busy always doing my duty that there is no time to relate with God. And all the relating I do with other people is not benefiting my life as I would benefit if I gave that much time to relating with God. Well I pray that those four days will truly be separated to God and not to duty.

That said, I am excited, t-shirt wearing begins on Tuesday so chances are that you will see me wearing my t-shirt and gearing myself up to work on the fruit of the Spirit, how have I been doing so far, at least I remember that there is such a thing as the fruit of the Spirit, as soon as I get that covered, I will be walking in the Spirit.

Hate jokes, especially when it aint funny. Second thing is that I actually am funny so maybe its a superiority complex but nah, I don't think so, I did away with that when I got born again.

Cheerio 
See you Tuesday\
I should be wearing a T-shirt look then.

No comments: