BlogHer Twitter Influencer

Thursday 20 June 2013

Ramblings or Truth, you decide!

When the day of the Lord comes, none of the following will be allowed to enter: "The fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars" (Revelation 21:8)

This statement is downright scary!

but it does something, it makes me glad to be the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus.

My focus though is the a part, lemme cut it out and just talk, write actually.


"When the day of the Lord comes, none of the following will be allowed to enter: "The fearful, and unbelieving..."


I just want to say that I miss being a believer, easily trusting, not second guessing God.

It is sad that I second guess and I do. I am just glad He doesn't hold it against me, thank God for His mercy. If it was O.T I would probably have gone up in smoke long before I finished second guessing Him. But that is not what I want to talk write about this morning, I want to talk about this morning.

I miss when I use to jump at God's word. I heard Genesis 17 read this morning and in it, God asked Abraham to circumcise his entire family and before the chapter was done, Abraham had his entire family circumscised, had started calling sarai, Sarah and started seeing himself as Abraham as opposed to Abram.


I could argue that my generation has the issue of their love waxing cold, well Abraham had no precedence whatsoever and he was the first one to believe God, the father of faith. Now today God doesn't ask us to circumcize our male (the only peeps who still do that are the Jews, they still await the Messiah; the anointed One) the rest of us do it for health reasons and not because we are acknowledging God as Lord.


These days (our era) it is a heart circumcision, I can even argue that my heart is circumcised but my actions betray me. I work at fellowship with God but it is not as good or as consistent as I know I need. I need the word day and night, it keeps me safe, it keeps my thinking right there with God. 


I am wondering if it is ramblings today:


The bible says the fearful and the unbelieving will not enter...

If the bible says the fearful and the unbelieving shall not enter, then I am glad I am neither of those things; glory to God.

2 Timothy 1:7 says God has not given me a spirit of fear but that of POWER, LOVE and a SOUND mind. I am glad that I am of the generation that believe on the name of Jesus, that look on the person of Jesus.


I am of the class that operate as Christ on earth, doing the will of the Father,  I am the seed of God's word, born of God and born of the word, I am a joint heir with Christ, I read and study the word daily so that my mind is renewed, my family are safe and secure because I am in the ark ( a type of Christ for the new testament). because of the blood of Jesus, we are safe and secure and enjoy angelic ministration daily, God sets each and every one of us apart in a million people, we are chosen because we carry the mark of Christ on us, His favor is mighty upon us daily, a shield and a protection in Jesus name, our steps are ordered, we do not stumble in darkness because we have the light of life living in us, we are joint heirs with Christ Jesus and because of our covenant with the Lord, we enjoy His protection and covering in Jesus name, amen


...About to study the word I was talking about just now!

Laters


Glossary

O.T - Old Testament
N.T- New Testament

No comments: