BlogHer Twitter Influencer

Friday 15 November 2013

Faith is

"He who comes to come must believe that He is and that He is a rewarder of those that diligently seek Him" - Writer of Hebrews.

Photo is credited to Google.com


How easy these words seem to be? But how difficult they are to put into practice.
This is what the faith walk is.

If you know me well, you will know that I prowl all around social media like it is a supermarket but I am discerning in the type of content I allow into my space. I am diligent in guarding my heart.

I am reading this scripture above from somewhere in Hebrews (Go read and maybe we can share this stuff) and I see that God wants to be diligently sought.

Scripture says that He is a rewarder of those that diligently seek Him. So when I seek out God and look for His presence in my day and in the little and the big things that I do, God is well pleased. God is pleased when I can take out five minutes in my day to see what he is thinking.

One of the first beliefs I should have is that, "God is".
This should be my belief not just when I am feeling good, this should be my belief even when contrary winds are blowing. I know that, God is. I always know that God is, when I am happy and when I am sad; I still know that God is.

Photo is credited to cfcyouthforchrist.net


This is faith. This belief in the existence of God and that He rewards those who seek Him. I am not trying to do anything or get Him to do anything. I just know that He is and that He is sovereign over all and everything.

He is God.
He is.
He exists
He rewards those who diligently seek Him
He is love
He loves

This is faith!

Foundation
  • Faith, hope & Love is of God
  • I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless, I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh, I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me

No comments: