BlogHer Twitter Influencer

Tuesday 5 November 2013

New Month, New Mercies!

My dp message for the 1 November was "New Month, New Mercies.
Amazing message abi. I wrote it passively from my spirit but didn't pay much attention till @anafricandiva told me this is so inspiring.

I said thanks then I began pondering, "Theresa, were you expecting any new mercies this month or were you getting religious about the mercies of God. Guilty I was religious about it right up until the diva reminded me. I am thankful to God for His mercies and expecting more in November and December.
With people it is more blessed to give than to receive but with God, it is more blessed to receive than to give. So in this month of November my stance has changed, I am expectant of new mercies this month. Concerning my finances I receive God's will concerning me in increasing measures. I change levels by the grace of God and not the sweat of my brow.

I am led by the Spirit of God every day.

Still working on the spiritism post. It is in the book of Galatians. I will post some time during the week with scriptural reference.

Foundation scripture for me:
"I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus"

It took me ages before I could say this scripture. I used to read the bible with a sense that I did not deserve the great things I read in them. But today I read the bible with confidence.

I read the bible with confidence because I am reading about Daddy God and my brother Jesus. I am glad to belong in their family and be a partaker of divinity. I have confidence in Daddy God and I am conscious of being a joint heir in Christ.

I can't be responding like a human anymore. I have to respond like God because my Daddy God gave birth to me and made me a god. If you understand the faith walk you will understand what I am writing.

If God says you are rich, you take your position as the rich one even when your bank account is red (1 Cor 8:9). Apply the kingdom principles concerning wealth. If God says you are healed, you take the position of the healed one. If God says you are bold, you take that position by responding from your spirit (Isaiah 53, 1 Peter). If God says that He is enough, He is your God and He will help you, then you believe Him (Isaiah). If God says that you are one with Him then don't be thinking of yourself as alone, God is with You, living in you (1 Corinthians 6:17). If He says you are wise, have counsel, understanding, the fear of God (Isaiah 11), agree with Him. Don't go in the flesh, go in the Spirit.

Live renew. Live in a position where your mind is always renewed to the word of God, this faith, this living is the victory that overcomes the world.

Colossians 3 says that "If you are from above, then dwell on the things that are above"

No comments: