BlogHer Twitter Influencer

Friday 29 November 2013

#Thankful

Thank you is the best prayer that anyone can say. I say that one a lot. Thank you expresses extreme gratitude, humility and understanding - Alice Walker


I want to say 'Thank You' for the last five years, It hasn't been easy, it has been productive.
I wish I could say that the production is my credit but I can't take credit for anything.

It has been the goodness, favor and the mercy of God all the way.
Congratulations to those who have it all together, you have my sincerest admiration
But I haven't had it altogether many times in the last five years, but God has.

His grace has kept me and mine and still keeps us.
I am apprehensive and yet excited about my next step in life
My confidence comes from the fact that God is leading me along His path for me

I can hear the nay sayers already
just like I heard them in 2008, they didn't stop me then, they won't stop me now.

I am just thankful to God and to everyone who came my way. I am thankful for the roles
that they played. I am thankful to my family. It is my last day and I am eternally grateful
God has shown Himself the most to me here and in spite of all the challenges
God can bring honey out of a rock or any other thing He choose to bring honey out of
I am truly in awe of God's goodness and His sovereignity

As usual, I am walking in love...
and achieving God's purpose for my life too.

Ciao!


'Trusting in 'Yahweh as usual' 
Excited but anticipating good things ahead.

No comments: