BlogHer Twitter Influencer

Saturday 21 December 2013

God is amazing!

I am grateful for my God
Naturally, given my background I should never have gotten saved
but God came for me and mine.

He sought us and He found  us. Knowing God is a gift I would never exchange for anything else
I have known the mercy of God and it is marvelous in my sight.
Naturally I would never have qualified for mercy but I am grateful that God sent Jesus.
Jesus has been to me more than Father, Mother, Brother, Sisters, Friends
He has shown Himself strong and I am thankful for 2013

I have seen Him in directing my life, He is my compass, my beacon and my direction
He tells me what to do, what to say, where to go, how to act.
I am thankful for my business that He has ordained for me to do
I know that He will prosper it and cause it to be fruitful in all ways.

I am thankful for goodness and prosperity and thanksgiving
Glorious!

Pictures credited to Google.com


I look forward to a more glorious 2014
Love you all bushels and bushels.

No comments: