BlogHer Twitter Influencer

Monday 2 December 2013

It's December, Yay!

I am so thankful

I prayed this morning and I felt so washed by the word
It strengthened, built and renewed me

I am expectant
and excited
My advocate
The advocate of my professions
You can't make me speak wrong
I am speaking God's word

I have no pics
Finally started my business
I believe I will soar
I will work hard but I am not depending on the hard work
I am depending on God's word to me

#Worship is who I am
I am entering into God's best

Let the heavens bear witness
Let the earth bear witness
Let beneath the earth bear witness

I am entering into God's best

Have a great day

'deluge' hmmm!

I am on blog loving'

I love Worship and Swag's blog so much that I am sharing this:

Worship and Swag's link

I am also coveting Sarah Jake's book. So please click the above link.

No comments: