BlogHer Twitter Influencer

Saturday 11 January 2014

Happy New Year people...

It is 2014 people.
New dreams, new visions, new things

Jesus says, I have come that you might live the abundant life
That is what I am doing in 2014.

2 Cor 5:17
If any man be in Christ, he is a new creature, old things have passed away, everything is now new.

I intend to experience the newness of God in my finances. As you may know/or maybe you haven't heard, I started a company. It is called ImagineIt Incorporated. It can be found here and here

I got to experience the glory and the favour of God in my business because I belong to Him.
One of the things I enjoy as a child of God, I am working on six of them presently: they are glory, honor, riches, wisdom, blessings, power.

I am exploring all of them.

If I served sango and I don't, I would be tossing my cowries about and chanting songs and calling all sorts and cursing all kinds of people.
I serve the living God and I can rise up in the morning and command the earth to favour me and to yield its good for me. That is what I got to say to 2014.
In 2014, I will be a confirmation of the covenant to a greater degree. I will experience the favour of God, the glory of God and the mercy of God and the wisdom of God in all the dimensions that it can be experienced. I will increase and multiply, my family will increase and multiply. We will operate in the dominion of God to a greater degree everyday. We will wax strong and experience grace without measure. We will experience strange works and strange acts. We will live in the dew of heaven. We will operate supernaturally. We will experience the doings of heaven and we will be a sign and a wonder more than ever before.

I serve the Lord who backs up the word of His servant with answers. The One who gives good gifts. The one who fills my heart and my mind with songs of praise and gives me words that cannot be gainsay-ed. These are the things that I expect in 2014.

What is your heart's desire for 2014?

It is going to be a great year. Tap into the wisdom of God for 2014 and experience His wonders.

Cheers people!

No comments: