BlogHer Twitter Influencer

Friday 14 March 2014

God's got me!

God has a divine influence on my heart. His divine influence is always upon my life. I can always see his hand working in all the areas of my life and family (nuclear and extended). His hand isn't too short to protect. He's shown me a thousand times.

So long as I'm obeying the instructions of the Holy Spirit, and I am rightly positioned, He is able to do what He desires.

Favour attracts enemies
Hmmm
The God who brought the favour planned for the enemies also. He will see His desire on them
So will I.

I am safe in the bubble
I am safe in God's divine will
Protected and preserved

I serve the God who rules in the affairs of men and he is ruling on my behalf
My own is to do what He says and just watch the grand things happen and give Him the glory for it all.

Things are happening very quickly
Opportunities on all sides
Businesses are growing supernaturally
The supernatural is operating in the areas God has sent it for
Good, good things abound

The enemy is subdued.

'I am walking in the spirit'
I am manifesting the fruit of the Spirit
With the help of the Holy Ghost
All I see is glory
The glory of God on the earth
Awesome!
Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN

No comments: