BlogHer Twitter Influencer

Creative Commons

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.

Thursday, 17 July 2014

Thankful Thursday...

And all things work together for good for those who love God and those who are called according to His purpose - Romans 8:28

I got an author certificate today. I also got late today, a tree fell across Ahmadu Bello Way, the yoruba phrase that is just right escapes me. Let me show you my eZine author certificate, I worked the hardest in my life to earn it so I am glad. It turns out the certificate is in PDF and I am not certain how to convert it to a PNG, JPEG or any other picture format.

Sisiyemmie is getting married to Bobonice today. They have probably finished their trad and are looking forward to a lovely white wedding tomorrow. I wonder if it is in Dubai, seeing as they won the 15 million naira for that wedding competition. I went by the blog and clicked a link to go to the site, see as many haters gather. They were arguing about who won and who deserved to win. I was just amazed. I didn't even bother my head.

What else is fun that is currently happening?

I have a writers meet on a Saturday soon. I am so going to be there. I also have a training for tuesday and thursdays for 8 weeks I can't make. I just have to call the wonderful people who shortlisted my name and tell them I have to take a rain check. Much as I love computers I can't be there but I am so glad to have made the shortlist. My months have been full of testimonies of God's goodness and it would be terribly introvertish of me to complain about the things I should be thanking God for so...

Baba God, thank You
I got my eyes on You.



Post a Comment