BlogHer Twitter Influencer

Thursday 17 July 2014

Thankful Thursday...

And all things work together for good for those who love God and those who are called according to His purpose - Romans 8:28

I got an author certificate today. I also got late today, a tree fell across Ahmadu Bello Way, the yoruba phrase that is just right escapes me. Let me show you my eZine author certificate, I worked the hardest in my life to earn it so I am glad. It turns out the certificate is in PDF and I am not certain how to convert it to a PNG, JPEG or any other picture format.

Sisiyemmie is getting married to Bobonice today. They have probably finished their trad and are looking forward to a lovely white wedding tomorrow. I wonder if it is in Dubai, seeing as they won the 15 million naira for that wedding competition. I went by the blog and clicked a link to go to the site, see as many haters gather. They were arguing about who won and who deserved to win. I was just amazed. I didn't even bother my head.

What else is fun that is currently happening?

I have a writers meet on a Saturday soon. I am so going to be there. I also have a training for tuesday and thursdays for 8 weeks I can't make. I just have to call the wonderful people who shortlisted my name and tell them I have to take a rain check. Much as I love computers I can't be there but I am so glad to have made the shortlist. My months have been full of testimonies of God's goodness and it would be terribly introvertish of me to complain about the things I should be thanking God for so...

Baba God, thank You
I got my eyes on You.



No comments: