BlogHer Twitter Influencer

Creative Commons

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.

Tuesday, 12 August 2014

Some things one will never understand as long as we view ourselves as human beings and not supernatural beings

Meditation for the day: I am a supernatural being. I am an alien in this world, a sourjourner travelling through to where I am from.

In other news:

I have had a long day.

I am going home.
I have accomplished a lot that is not normally on my plate

You know how it is easy to see your work as difficult but other people's work as easy, yeah, I experienced that today and it wasn't funny.

Home and my bed is calling and I am answering.


Beautiful quote:

Divine health is not something we are trying to get from God; it is something the devil is trying to take away from us! As long as people are trying to get health, they can't see themselves with it; and until they see themselves with it, they won't experience it - Jerry Savelle


It doesn't make sense except you are born of the Spirit and you know it.
Post a Comment