BlogHer Twitter Influencer

Monday 4 August 2014

The devil really is afraid of you no matter how weak you think you are.




This video really touched me deep inside in my spirit.

Whatever it is that makes you afraid, it has only come to attempt to stop you from living in the NOW
Refuse it the power to control you
FIGHT
Even when you think you are weak
FIGHT and make impact

I don't want to take the impact away, please watch the video
and when you forget who you are, watch it again.

As usual, someone shared it from this sight and I just thought let me watch.
Follow her blog and her facebook account here
and if you are a woman, follow her facebook site and get the access here.

PS. You will be seeing great pictures from me soon, like this evening...have a great week, accomplish


No comments: