BlogHer Twitter Influencer

Monday 20 October 2014

I refuse to be a plain old complainer when I should be causing change...



I love change.
I love development.
I love it when people understand government and dominion
If you ride in buses, you will still hear some people complaining
But...
Some of the things that we thought could not happen in Nigeria are already happening.

Watch this video to see what I mean. click here

So you can become a part of the people changing Nigeria or remain with the people who think that it cannot be done.

On the other hand, I just saw this video and I was touched.
I love it when Christians pray. I know the media loves to portray people in a bad light but I also love to see the good in people. 
Tyler Perry said, "When God speaks, you move".
There is a confidence that comes from hearing God speak, no one can break that confidence.

This reminds me of my post on #lindaikeji and buying your own domain so that you can be trusted and project professionalism here



2014 is a time when people don't trust pastors much. Even I have lost faith in pastors, many. BUT because I have a relationship with God I have not lost faith in God.
I have been in Christendom long enough to know that God has to speak through someone on earth and that God values spiritual authority so in order to stay in God's will, I forgive every pastor who has proved to me that they are still men and I give them room to be human. 
I choose to receive from God's servants even though they may be imperfect. They are not God but they are men/women through whom God speaks.



I release them to be human and yet my Spirit is attuned to the Holy Ghost enough to know when they have a message from God for me. I choose to live a life of forgiveness because my destiny is worth it. I am letting everyone off the hook by the grace of God. Every subconscious or conscious unforgiveness I let go in Jesus name, amen. 



A light heart, an unfettered heart, a heart that is able to love, forgive, do good and impact the people on earth for God's sake is worth it. I refuse to play in the devil's playground.

Loved these two videos. I am only sanctified because of the blood of Jesus and I trust that the blood of Jesus can cleanse others so instead of judging, I will preach the gospel that can set them free.

Ciao

Some words:
possible
ˈpɒsɪb(ə)l/
adjective
  1. 1.
    able to be done or achieved.
    "surely it's not possible for a man to live so long?"
    synonyms:feasible, able to be done, practicableviable, within the bounds/realms of possibility, attainable, achievable, realizable, within reach, workable,manageableMore

  2. 2.
    that may exist or happen, but that is not certain or probable.
    "the possible effects of global warming"
    synonyms:conceivableplausibleimaginablethinkablebelievablelikely,potentialprobablecredibletenableodds-on
    informalon the cards
    "there was another possible reason for his disappearance"
noun
  1. 1.
    a potential candidate for a job or team.
    "I have marked five possibles with an asterisk"

Just dwell on the word and then apply it to the obstacles in your life or to the oppositions coming against your destiny and know that God is backing you.

"There is nothing stopping us from becoming what God wants us to be"
"There is nothing stopping us from achieving what God wants us to achieve"

I had spent a week hearing what couldn't be done, what the obstacle was. Strange thing about me, you can communicate with words an idea and a thought and I can pick the things that you aren't saying. So I spent all week hearing this stuff and hearing about the boundaries that are naturally imposed and by last night I had heard enough to be mad angry in my spirit and that is where the above quote came from. Our earthly location is fond of telling us what we can do and what we can't do but only if we accept that lie is it activated in our life, in this case, in my life and my declaration is that "there is nothing stopping me or mine, our doors are open..." All over us, the earth is adjusting, the spiritual is backing us, everywhere we go, men and women are standing up to help us fulfil God's will for our lives. All the saints are gathering and true servants of God always adjust to do God's will, those men, those women that are sent to us receive supernatural help to do what only the supernatural can.

By grace and with the help of the Holy Spirit, i subdue any and every opposition that comes against me and mine in the name of Jesus amen. Any contrary power, every contrary assignment, I bring them under the government of heaven, they will be like Xerxes until they accomplish the will of God concerning us in the name of Jesus, amen.

Anything is possible for me in Jesus name, amen. I am aligned with God's purpose and I am one with God's spirit therefore I function with the wisdom of God always in Jesus name, amen. Plus what I know about, plus what I don't know about, it is working together for the good of me and mine in Jesus name, amen.

Cheers.

All pictures are courtesy Google.com

No comments: