BlogHer Twitter Influencer

Tuesday 28 October 2014

Some of the proof I have that the pope (Pope Francis) is wrong

Here is the article that didn't surprise me.

I believe that there is a conspiracy theory to unite the earth and give us that long hoped for world peace. Of course I am not in this category of people. I am Christian. The one thing every genuine Christ cares about should care about is the second coming of Christ and by the signs on the earth we know that it is not far off although we do not have a specific date.

I will not be putting up the pope's picture but I recall at the beginning of this year after prime minister Sharon died that one pope stepped down for health reasons, as a child staunch catholic I know that that doesn't happen. My sister just predicted that the politicians were probably pressuring him to accept gay marriage. As much as I am tolerant of other people's, it beats me why someone who is gay would want to carry out an ordinance of God. God created marriage, if you don't believe in him, why would you want to carry out an ordinance that would turn out to be a curse for you. Marriage is a covenant between three people, the man, the woman and God.

You would have to have been blind, deaf and dumb to not notice that when something doesn't please God, you get outside His covenant and outside His protection. Now imagine trying to get blessed by someone you claim not to believe in. Sin, not God destroys (Long story, explanation is another day). I believe that holiness preserves.

Gal 5:22 ends with "against these things there is no law".

The law punishes. If you are walking in the spirit, walking after the spirit, you will not be in sin or fall into sin and you would be confident in your prayers because you know that faith pleases God and you are living by faith and have access to God's presence and His mercy, grace, favour et al. You have access to your inheritance. You are living under the grace of God. You have the power to live above sin and you are living about sin, living in God's presence and dominating this earth to the degree that God desires you to. The long and short of the story is that homosexuality does not please God.

Let me get back to the subject in place which is that the pope is trying to rationalize all the religions of the earth and get world peace. Be vigilant, don't let anyone steal your inheritance with fables. Don't pursue peace so much that you accept a lie as truth because truth is an armor that is very important in your daily life.

The Catholic Church no longer teaches creationism - the belief that God created the world in six days - and says that the account in the book of Genesis is an allegory for the way God created the world.

Is this true? Does God change beliefs? Whatever you believe, you will live by. 
What does evolution mean? Does that mean I was a monkey? Or what? Being a biologist, I know that evolution doesn't  doesn't end. So why have we not evolved in the last 6000 years? 

Or is it a choice to evolve to a vampire werewolf? The Christians remain the same. What exactly is he talking about? Is he challenging the character of God

William Tyndale didn't die for nothing. Get a Dakes Bible and a concordance so that you can know for yourself, stop wondering if you are a monkey or a wolf, you are a new creation in Christ Jesus.

Genesis 1:1-3
It speaks of the creation of the earth. I have read it so many times and I know it is not symbolism. It is exactly how the earth was created. The earth existed before the count of time. Some ministers call it 'dateless past' because time was not counted before then. Time began to be counted after Gen 1:3. There were some 6000 years before Christ were gone and it is called B.C. There have been some 2000 years after Christ has died and that time is called A.D. Christ is risen and seated at the right hand of God and He is coming again soon. 

Heard of the movie A.D? It speaks of the trials and triumphs of the early church.
Following the resurrection of Christ, through 70 A.D.
Witness the trials and triumphs of the early church from the book of Acts! An outstanding follow-up, picking up where The Passion of the Christ leaves off!

"Touched by God". I think this is an apt description of me. And No I am not writing a book just yet. I have yet more things to experience but I will eventually get around to writing that book. For now I will write just snippets of stuffs. This movie touched me too. It is a Christian movie; the real one.

The Good Lie

No comments: