BlogHer Twitter Influencer

Friday 13 March 2015

Life is about getting better everyday.

I believe that the best life to live is the life Jesus gave.
I believe that success is about doing what God has asked of you and being positioned where He has asked you to stay.

Today as I research for a lovely article I will be sharing later today, I think you would love to see this article I saw about Kerry Washington. Read it here.

Photo Credit: Marie Claire

I love the way Kerry carries herself and her fashion sense is smart, chic and modest. She goes to church at the Potters House, is married to a Nigeria and her mother in law names her Amarachi. If I like you, I like you, no two ways. Is that even a phrase? In the interview sha, she came across as smart, engaging and upwardly mobile and she brought a gift for the person interviewing her.

What? Sometimes I just think "Tess, you are so razz, where are your manners?" I should be going out and bringing gifts for people even if only because of courtesy but it would be great if my heart was in it cos then that would be graciousness. Right. Those are my dreams, who I am. Help me O God.

Read my last article on how to win three digital cameras. Read it here
Photo Credit: Google Images


The camera game is getting traction but not as much traction as I would expect. I don't get it Nigerian youths, why would you prefer N 1, 000 to a digital camera? You guys are crazy o. Please get involved. I cannot begin talking about all of the ways that a digital camera can change your business if you are a fashion blogger, regular blogger, an entrepreneur or just a professional house wife, there is honor in all labour. 

Word of the week:

If you follow me on Facebook, you have probably seen it already but it is still my word for the week/month.

"Yet not I..."

"I am crucified with Christ nevertheless I live yet not I but Christ lives in me, the life I now live in the flesh, I live by the faith of the son of God who died and gave Himself for me"

There is so much in this statement but let me just pick some out. When you pray, don't ever think that you are struggling to muster up faith because you are loved. Because you are loved by God, you are not using your faith but the faith of the son of God who died and gave Himself for you. So you always have access to God who loves you. Just talk to Him...

Day or night, he is waiting to listen to you and help you feel better in your soul so that you can have peace to do the things He asks you to do. So that is all I will be focusing on this day. 

Cheers

PS
Also, thank you everyone that came for the business fair, it was a huge success. Looking forward to seeing you there next year. Meanwhile, practice, practice all that you learned in your business so that it will grow so that we will give testimony next year, it is not for play o, it is for life. 

Photo Credit: Connect Nigeria

No comments: