BlogHer Twitter Influencer

Tuesday 3 October 2017

Current read and what Nigeria looks like at 57

Christianity can be frustrating.
Not Christianity
Christianity is simple

What is difficult is knowing what to do
and having all the answers.

Do I have all the answers?
Do other Christians have all the answers
No

That's why it is called faith though
aint it?

If you have all the answers, why do you need faith?

Hmmm
I am at crossroads
Anxiety attacks because a new step I guess
I am moving into my place
It is a huge step
A big one

Thank God for His faithfulness
So since I had an anxiety attack the whole of yesterday
I need to steady myself
I am reading a book that might help

It is called Killing Krytonite.

Written by John Bevere


Remember superman
He is all powerful
But krptonite is his weakness
We all have some weakness or the other

Grateful that I have the LORD
and so when I feel weak emotionally or otherwise
I can depend on Him

I did some counselling
I never was too great at receiving counselling because I overthink everything
But books have always been my safe place
I can receive knowledge and process it as I see fit
So I am making new moves

I have God the ever present One going with me on this one
I will take the krytonite out by the Spirit of the Lord
and destroy the root/source of krytonite by the blood

Making massive progress by the power, presence and the goodness of the God who is present with me at all times.

I will blog soon and let you know what I learned in the book
It is written by John Bevere.

No comments: