BlogHer Twitter Influencer

Monday 27 August 2018

You always have a choice

Credit: Saveur


Many people
rich
influential

smart
authority figures
beautiful
older
younger
qualified
will tell you their opionion
They will seat you down
and convince you
Yet
the choice is yours

You are the one who will determine what you believe
What you believe
will become your reality
This is what I do
I always ask for a second opinion
and a third
and a fourth
a fifth
etc

If I still don't feel right inside about what I am hearing
I see the word
The word is true
Final arbiter
Final authority
It is yet better than myths
No myths can rise higher than God's word
You should not
Believe a myth above the word

Let the word be more important to you than your necessary food
If God says yes
Don't be the one to say no
by saying no
align with the enemy

By the enemy
I mean satan

align with God
It is in aligning with God that your faith grows

Read my partners letter for the month of September.

No comments: