BlogHer Twitter Influencer

Tuesday 16 October 2018

The secret of a simple Life

“People are often unreasonable, irrational, and self-centered. 

Forgive them anyway.

If you are kind, people may accuse you of selfish, ulterior motives. 

Be kind anyway.

If you are successful, you will win some unfaithful friends and some genuine enemies. 

Succeed anyway.

If you are honest and sincere people may deceive you. 

Be honest and sincere anyway.

What you spend years creating, others could destroy overnight. 

Create anyway.

If you find serenity and happiness, some may be jealous. 

Be happy anyway.

The good you do today, will often be forgotten. 

Do good anyway.

Give the best you have, and it will never be enough. 

Give your best anyway.

In the final analysis, it is between you and God. 

It was never between you and them anyway.

~Mother Teresa”   

She's my mentor. My role model but I am not going to India sha

At least I don't think so.

I prefer life this way than going home daily with an evil conscience thinking I am winning. 

Winning is not losing your soul.

On conscience matters:

This part of me comes from my mom.

On truth matters:

My dad was the one who loved to write, I know hundreds of people I have never met because my dad kept diaries. My father had a knack for telling the truth so people who lie turn me off. 

Sometimes when I meet someone new who has no idea the things I know about them because my dad kept diaries I start laughing...

On other matters:

I feel like the joke's on me because my parents were right about a whole lot of things. I feel like the joke's on 'them' too because we are all gonna be surprised when that day comes.

I don't regret my decisions, I only wish I were wiser and a better judge of character when I was younger.

On faith matters:

I am truly sad for those who don't know the Holy Ghost because I would have been in blissful ignorance and be glad in my ignorance but I am glad that the Lord opened the curtains for me to see what the world really looks like.

On prayer matters:

I pray that people would truly seek the Lord for themselves and not be satisfied with monotony. I pray that I would not be satisfied with monotony, that I would seek fruit daily all of the days of my life.

On Holy Holy Ghost matters:

I am truly privileged to know and follow the leading of the Spirit. Where would I be today if I had not followed the instruction of the Holy Spirit that day in 2008?

Truly glad to know the Lord
I count it all as joy.
At least for today, this comes from my heart.

I am a glad Christian with an assignment and a living faith. I do not say this out of a sense of competition but out of a sense of gratitude.

I am a testimony that Yahweh hears and responds. If you seek Him, He will lead you, Father you, grow you and make you a wonder to your world too.

The Christian life is an adventure, refuse to be caged in your words, thoughts, actions or thinking patterns, trust His leading, trust the prompting of the Spirit of the Lord. Now more than ever before there are resources to help you grow all around you and opportunities to serve your world for His glory.

Use those opportunities and be the hands, the feet and the mouthpiece of Jesus on the earth. You are heaven's conduit to the earth, it is an honour and a privilege, do not take it lightly.

Let me end this with my signature scripture:

My signature scripture, 'do not be conformed to this world but be transformed by the renewing of your mind... keeps me grounded'. Romans 12:2

NB: On sounding self righteous
I am by no means perfect but I like to talk clearly, it helps with see things with clarity. It drives home the thoughts in my mind for me. 


I don't think I sound self righteous but who knows how others really view you. Self righteousness is no good for anyone.

I believe that you can be righteous by faith, and then in your actions and also have the ability to speak with clarity, and talk about the things that matter, and the things that seem not to matter in a clear and concise manner.

No comments: