BlogHer Twitter Influencer

Tuesday 2 July 2019

On Christianity and how it isn't perfect



It's a Tuesday
Just got my dose of the word.

God forgive me
He knows how much I have complained about the Nigerian church
God doesn't like complaints though

It does not change anything
But prayer changes things.

When I see my blog in my visions I see perfect writing
People are glued to it
People from all over the world are getting blessed by it
They are reading the word and getting healed
They are viewing the word and the Holy Ghost is drawing them to Himself.

The blogs I see today are not yet there
So I think perhaps I am not meant to have perfect writings
Maybe I am to just be human
Someone people can connect to
And see that that the amazing stuff is just a human that yields to God.

Yielding is never easy

But it is always worth it
It is the second day of the rest of the year. I will fast
Lest I be in the flesh and not know
My desire is for the Holy Ghost to take over at all times
He does beautiful stuff

Much of God and His heart is not known
I pray to be seeking to know His heart and doing it
And having divine moments with the good One.
He's a great God
I want to know Him more
I am praying the Holy Spirit help me sort out this writing thing and make it a blessing

Nowadays people want me to know my age
Wear wrapper and perhaps act my age
Help me God from people's epectations
I will not be doing that though. 
wrapper makes me toddle...Lol!

No
No talk about people
Not perfect
God loves imperfect people too

I was going to talk about Busola and Pastor Biodun
But I won't
I will just pray that redemption comes from this for both parties
Yes, I wanted justice

But what does God want?
This is not in any way meant to sway any parties
I pray that God gets the glory out of this.

In case you think I was part of the party that wanted it to stay covered
No I wanted it out in the open.

I just pray the Holy Ghost works with what has been reveealed and bring beauty out of ashes.

For those who think believers would fall away, you are wrong. No one falls away when they really meet Jesus.

They fall away when they meet a counterfeit Jesus. When they meet the real Jesus, they stay steady. Don't worry about God's kingdom. He's working on that. It is going to keep expanding. The people who invest in God's kingdom will keep on keeping on too.

He's powerful like that.
There is nothing weak in Him.
He owns the world.

No comments: