BlogHer Twitter Influencer

Friday 20 September 2019

Your heart matters...

I saw this post on Facebook that asked about scriptures concerning the Holy Spirit and I lit up inside. 

Follow him to learn more about the glory.

Check a couple of scriptures and could not find the scripture that talks about the Holy Spirit being something more than gold.

I was trying to guess her favorite scripture about the Holy Spirit. I thought I knew all the scriptures pertaining to the Holy Spirit.

Apparently, I don't.

Two ministers I followed to learn about the glory were Ryan LeStrange and Jennifer Eivaz. Look out for them on Facebook and buy their books.

So I stumbled on this website that talks about the Holy Spirit. 


So I just stored it here in case any one was curious. I am going to read it and reflect. Learn a thing or two more about walking in the gifts of the Holy Spirit. There is not much material about this to my surprise.

Most of what I see is from Kenneth Hagin and Smith Wigglesworth etc.

The importance of the heart to how the anointing flows and the actions to take in case of stumbling blocks were insightful.

It is great information for Christians who desire continuous growth.

No comments: