BlogHer Twitter Influencer

Thursday 24 October 2013

Blogging today...

There is a reason why I am a writer...

Lol (On a roll from this morning)
The Holy Spirit makes me feel lighter and He fills my mouth with good things anything I spend time just chatting in tongues and speaking His will into being...

On my way to work this morning, I was in a bus, I saw the back of a man's t-shirt, it read: "I can't get no satisfaction"by Mick Jagger and Keith Richards.

I believe I have heard the words before, being sung, probably in a movie. I can even figure out the rhythm, in my head, humming and all.

I always like to place myself in some other person's shoes to understand the person better or something (I am an analytical buff; the brain doesn't stop moving until it figures out what it wants).

I can't get no satisfaction, truly. At least that was the feeling that dogged my footsteps all through my teenage years. I wish I could let Mick know that he is never going to get any satisfaction from anything in this world. It wasn't made to satisfy him; only Jesus does that.

Anything else fails. I grew up with a lot of money; don't have much now, but I certainly don't feel poor, is there a feeling? I know I am rich. I may not be able to proof it to you; exactly the way I can't prove a host of other things but I know that I have them. I can't prove to you that I have peace but I know that I do. I live in a crazy world but I aint moved by it.

Why?

Because I am more conscious of my country, the one where Papa Abraham and Jesus sorted out the issue that got me citizenship. Now when I need anything from this awesomely limited world; I call out to my Dad in the city of Zion. "Hey Papa, I know you know I need this stuff; thank You because I have access to the resources of heaven right here on earth. And I get provision.
He recently changed my wardrobe and I want it changed again, my scenery is changing so I think I might have to change my wardrobe again. Thank you 'Abba' for your resources are available to fill every vacuum that me and mine have"

So now I am expecting?
No I am expecting!

Christians calling themselves wicked left, right and center. Christ didn't die for that. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus, I have the life of God in me and I have the mind of Christ to boot!

Isaiah 55 says that "...his ways are not our ways..."
Nah, read again, that scripture refers to the wicked man and since my heart has been changed, I am no longer wicked, that man doesn't exist. I have the mind of Christ and I know His ways.

"To the pure, all things are pure"

Now unlearning a bunch of bad habits and wrong thinking I have picked up over  the years, I am renewing my mind as usual.

No comments: