BlogHer Twitter Influencer

Thursday 10 October 2013

What's happening?

I am exploring...

Yeah, I have gotten a lot of people's comments, 'girl yi o serious'
All I say is "Bite Me"
I am exploring, I think He has gifted me with more
and if I choose to explore it, that's fine, I will make discoveries.

Meanwhile I am learning a lot o
I got my blogs tested
How readable is my blog?
Check yours at read-able (Just click)
I went like 'yay' when it told me that 11 and 12 year-old adolescent peeps
can read my site easily so I should be expecting more traffic around here.

I discovered what Copyscape is. (You can click also)
That is $5 overhead cost o but its necessary
I wrote something for some foreigner (my idea of racism) and he
mailed me back to say it didn't pass copyscape.

So to be an excellent writer, being good was the least of my worries
Every time I write something, I have to run it through that copyscape machine
Abi it is another kind of photocopy
I promised myself when I grew up, I wouldn't become
rank xerox 'we taught the world to copy'
the nasal droning of some lady doing what passed as good adverts then
they are light years away from who we are now

Yeah
'We are the Future' (Kudos to TY Bello)
I need to be exceeding the sky o
Holy Spirit, please open this eyes to understand
I know I am so much better than this
I will be stopping here
no one read too much content or so the researchers
Of which I am one of them

One thing I am sure of:
In book knowledge I am so much smarter than last month
been reading so much, burning both sides of the candle

Shutterstock gotten via Google.com
from http://madamenoire.com


#Thankful

So many good things happening
That wick that wanted to quench, it is burning again

"...but at the scent of water, it will bud"

New Words
Girl yi o serious - very bad yoruba
Bite Me - Another style of 'whatever'
o that I say at the end of my sentence - proof that I am actually Delta; I did get influenced a little
Abi - It is pidgin English for Likely, lol

Did you notice that I am now liscensed under Creative Commons, it is so bourgeois

Check the meaning by clicking here: Bourgeois

Wikipedia said in the 18th Century Western world, it describes a social class characterized by ownership of capital.

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.

No comments: