BlogHer Twitter Influencer

Saturday 15 December 2012

Liebster Award

Ms. Sykik did not give me the Liebster award, I saw it on Hannah's blog and decided to do it because I like these kinds of stuffs. So below are the questions I got.

1.            When was the last time a guy hit on you?
Isn't that a constant K, I live in Lagos, if a girl is pretty you hit on her and see what she says. That is practically everyday so long as you're out.

2.            Who is your favourite blogger and why? ( Any answer different from my name is not allowed)
My favorite blogger is Miss brown. She's retired from blogging, her display of true emotions were too too vivid.

3.            What does the term “life and living” mean to you?
Life means zoe. Since I know what you mean, for me life is bring with family and friends and living my dreams, that is a perfect world; not there yet but I have not given up. I choose to do more than exist. I choose to live the best life there is by the grace of God.

4.            What’s your most prized possession?
I don't have a car yet or a house, my most prized possession is my blackberry, with it I connect to the world, I do business and ministry; I stay connected to my friends who live far away.

5.            How do you unwind?
I read. I watch a movie. I take a bath, dress up, make up and just feel good about myself.
I am not tagging anyone. No questions from me.

Laters

6 comments:

Molara Brown said...

The liebster award has been around for a while...good to know facts about you.

Hope you are enjoying the weekend.

Becqui Nicholas said...

It's nice knowing some stuffs about you.. I will still say,congrats to you on the award..

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed reading your responses and admire the fact that you did it anyway :) Nice!

Tessa said...

This is the first time i am hearing about it. But I enjoyed doing the tech meme.

Tessa said...

Thanks dear. It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance.

Tessa said...

Thanks dear for the admiration et al.