BlogHer Twitter Influencer

Thursday 31 May 2018

I will remain by your side - God

I Hear His Whisper...

"I will remain by your side"


My fire is coming to consume and purify your heart. I have a holy fire that is about to fall upon you and all those who long for Me. It is the fire of cleansing that I have reserved for those who love Me. You have passed through fire before and it left you strong. That was My fire of testing. For all who desire Me will be tried by fire. You have walked through the fire of misunderstanding and remained at My side through it all. But this fresh fire I will release to the earth is a fire that will cling to your soul and make you whole. It is fire-power, the power you need to bring My glory to the cities of the earth—this is what I am about to impart.

Many will fall away in the coming days who have resisted My fire. Have I not said that My angels are swift winds and My priests a blazing fire? Do I not send you out as flames to consume the hearts of men? Do not put out the Spirit's fire or resist the power and gifts that I give to you. For My Spirit-Fire will conquer cities and bring them to the feet of Jesus, My King.

Every day passes and becomes a memory, but My Living Presence is eternal, for I dwell among the eternal flames of fire. Torches of fire burn before My throne, the Seven Spirits of God. They have been sent out into all the earth to baptize My people with power and anoint My servants. Embrace the fire I give to you and you will receive power to endure and overcome the evil of this age. You have not yet seen what I will do with a generation that burns holy for Me.
Hebrews 1:7 The Passion Translation

And about His angels He says, "I make My angels swift winds, and My ministers fiery flames!"

No comments: