BlogHer Twitter Influencer

Thursday 9 April 2020

My COVID-19 routine: Leaving Nigeria out of the discussion

Hello everyone,

How's your day going? How are you dealing with your anxiety at the COVID-19 thingy?

If you ask me, I would say there's no COVID-19 in Nigeria. It just seems like I am stuck inside doing not much.





What is my routine?


  • Wash your hands. 
  • Buy grocoeries.
  • Write for my employer
  • Plan my work week
  • Search for value
  • Spend time with family
  • Watch the videos of the courses I am taking
  • Build my life spiritually
  • Pray for the world
  • Pray for my family
  • Pray what's on my prayer list
This is pretty much my routine even though it changes randomly. 

I wanted to talk about Nigeria and how they are handling the COVID-19 situation, all I can say is thank God we don't get any natural disasters, Nigeria is not ready to take care of her peoples.

France, Canada, USA, come and carry your girl to live in a country that is worthy of her. Nigeria keeps messing up. They don't even realise that they are doing anything wrong.

I don't have praise for anyone of them. I am just grateful to God for everything that He has made available for me and mine

Do you have a routine?
Are you learning anything new?

Let's talk!





No comments: