BlogHer Twitter Influencer

Tuesday 28 June 2022

On spiritual gifts - The bible commands you not to be ignorant

On spiritual gifts

Salvation is a free gift.
It is the doorway to eternal life.

Jesus said I am the door.


Making Jesus the Lord of your life happens when you confess Him as Lord and believe that God raised Him from the dead.

That the Holy Spirit resurrected Him and then he defeated death, hell, and the grave.

That you now have the right to eternal life.

In order to live the divine life on earth

To live separate from ordinary life

You need the partnership of the Holy Spirit

You need His oversight

You need His counsel, His might, His help, His wisdom, and His guidance

In order to bear witness to the resurrection of Christ on the earth, you need the gifts of the Spirit to be operational.

They are exactly that in accordance with what the word of God says. They are the gifts of the Spirit.

They work because of Him.

When you walk in tandem with God and live in union with Holy Spirit, His gifts flow through you.

I think this is the best way, it is always best when He is in charge.

It is a trial to stay yielded to Him

Because as humans our hearts always want to go our own way.

It is best to give Him preeminence

First place

Priority

And to do those things He loves.

And have a heart for the things that He has a heart for.

When we do not quench His Spirit

Or grieve His Spirit by disobeying His promptings.

Or live in opposition to His voice

His will, His plan, and His purpose.

And when it comes to relating with people

God wants us to love them as He loves them.

To be the Christ that people see

Not just in church, but in the workplace, in the home, oh yes, in the home.

God wants His love shining through us to the people on the earth

He does not want us stupid though

He desires that we be as wise as serpents, not harmful as serpents

He wants us as gentle as doves, not stupid because we are genteel.

What can I say? It is still a learning process.





The Holy Spirit and you


So I was not sure that I wanted to post what I wrote down. I was going to post it anyway because my personality tends toward not putting myself out there and I am doing my best in 2022 to do the opposite of the direction in which my personality tends without losing my identity or becoming a pseudo-type of who I really am.

I want a voice that is as authentic as possible and still reachable.

So I listened to a YouTube video by one of my favorite speakers and from it, she taught about Holy Spirit.

It spoke to my heart and she talked about walking in wisdom and being open to receiving instruction from Holy Spirit. She talked about God wanting to teach me His ways and the importance of hearing from God and receiving the word of His instruction and direction-specific for me.

She talked about the importance of receiving confirmation that I am moving in the right direction and that this comes from God. She talked about the importance of moving when God moves and building only what He is building and these are the most important things to me. She talked about learning from the time spent in the secret place and this is exactly what I need. I am going to enroll backing in the school of the Spirit because this is where confidence and full persuasion comes from.

You know I find that it is difficult to make moves and give 100 percent until I am fully persuaded by the God whom I serve.

I love the Holy Spirit wholeheartedly because while I was preparing a potpourri for the readers of my blog. He was preparing something via this wonderful lady that I could eat and be glad and feel a connection with it. Today just made my heart glad and I hope that you can enjoy this post.

I pray that you would read the post and see that you are included in God’s plan. I pray that you would see what God planned for you. For your salvation. For the baptism of the Holy Spirit. For your walk with Him, Daddy God and also learning to cooperate with the Spirit of the Lord.

I pray that from this blog your relationship with Holy Spirit would grow and become so close that you would begin working in tandem with God and hopefully discover His purpose for you in life. I pray that you would cooperate with Holy Spirit so that you can live out the life that God has dreamed for you.

God loves you and has good plans for you. You can trust Him. His will. His plan. His purposes. His timing. He’s amazing!

No comments: