I did a mental health awareness test...
You might ask why.
Why?
I wanted to know.
The results say, I struggle with Social Anxiety.
I have always struggled with social anxiety. The first time I noticed it was as a teenager.
So why did I take this test?
Because my mental health is being weaponized against me. Or maybe the job market is just crowded.
But just in case my mental health is being weaponized against me, I said, let me see what the professionals say.
I know mental health is a huge issue in Christian circles.
But I am just going to say, two people in the bible had mental health challenges.
- Elijah
- Jonah
Their lives are pretty inspiring to me so I do not feel like I am in bad company. In fact, I am in good company.
So at the bottom, they list the things I do not have issues with. Thank God for the results.
I already knew but this is for the benefit of people who need a doctor to say it first before they believe it.
I have social anxiety and I own it.
It is why I prefer working from home remotely as a virtual assistant.
The constant competition in a regular office wearies my soul.
Plus, office politics.
Give me peace of mind over office fights every day and I will pick my peace of mind everyday.
Shalom!

No comments:
Post a Comment