BlogHer Twitter Influencer

Thursday 21 October 2021

The house that stands with God's kingdom gets established...

 One of the most frustrating things for me is reading in the bible and God says, 'Let the tares and the wheat grow together.'

Often the tares and the wheat look alike and so you cannot tell the difference between the tare and the wheat. What is a tare and what is an ear of wheat?


Can you tell the difference?

Neither can I

So I kind of understand why God says wait till the harvest to put the wheat in heaven and the tares are gathered and cast in hell.

I am glad that angels have been assigned the job of separating the tares from the wheat and not human beings.

I have seen much injustice in my life. I cannot even present the proof. Is that not the worst?

Only you know that great injustice has been done against you. 

I give it over to the Lord as usual.

Not because I cannot revenge.

After all, what is revenge? Is it not to wait for opportunities to do harm to the ones who have hurt you or to their families? Or to their jobs and businesses?

As always, I do not choose revenge.

Not because anyone is even there to see. But because that is true Christianity.

That is the Christianity that brought Rome down without intending to.

If you follow the plan of God and follow His instructions and obey His word, it will take time but the Lord will bring vindication and judgment.

That is who He is. The just judge.

This is just a random post I am writing for the Spirit of God to breathe on. This Christianity cannot be done without Holy Spirit and I am glad that He is with me every step of the way.

I have walked with the Lord long enough to know that His hands and legs can reach the places that I cannot. That He can do and accomplish for me the things that I cannot.

I am praying that He will use my life to bring Himself glory in a script that is not so attractive but is something that others can connect with, and know that there is a God.

There is a God in Nigeria and He rules in the affairs of men.

The God who rules in the affairs of men, He is my God. 

Shalom!

No comments: