BlogHer Twitter Influencer

Tuesday 10 May 2022

As a man thinks in his heart...

 As a man thinks in his heart…


As a man thinks in his heart, so is he. – Proverbs.

You are what you think.


On the bad side:

If you think you are poor, you will be poor. If you think you are sick, you will be sick. If you think you are weak, you will be weak.

On the good side:

If you think you are rich, you will be rich. If you think you are well because of the finished works in Christ, you will be well. If you think you are strong, you will be strong.

Going to church is great. Going to church is not all there is to being Christian.


Facts about Christians

A real Christian has a renewed mind. A mature Christian has a renewed mind. A growing Christian has a renewed.

A lazy Christian has an unrenewed mind. A boring Christian has an unrenewed mind. A new Christian has an unrenewed mind.

If you want to have answered prayers, you need to renew your mind to God’s word. When you are a Christian and yet you do not get answers to prayers, you are as powerless as one who is not a Christian, one who does not have access to God.

One of the benefits of being a successful Christian is getting answers to prayers. Why have access to God and not have access to answered prayers?


Facts about unbelievers

You do not have access to the Lord yet. 

You are loved and known by the Lord. 

How do I know this? 

Long before I was saved, if ever I attended a meeting in college, there was a word of knowledge about me. I had so many words of knowledge, enough that I broke and chose to trust the Lord with my life. I was unsaved and yet God cared about me so much that he was literally talking to pastors and Christians all over until I believed the word of knowledge about me and began walking by faith. 

I was so hopeless unless I chose to believe and much of the reason why I believed was because of the word of knowledge, no matter what state I was in. For the first four years of my salvation, if I walked into a church, the pastor would give a word of knowledge about me. When I went to other states, complete strangers would walk up to me, tell me they were Christian, and then give a word of knowledge about me.

Eventually, I was like, God, you have worn me out with your profession of love. Yes, I choose you, come, take this life, and be Lord over me. It seems like one I cannot use anyway. God did. 


Facts about prayer

When you are saved, you get the right to answered prayer in Christ.

What is salvation?

This is accepting the sacrifice of Jesus on the cross and confessing Him as Lord to secure the salvation of your soul. 

When you are born again, getting answered prayers is your birthright to Christ. One of the fastest ways to get answered prayers is by walking in the Spirit. When you walk in the Spirit, the Holy Ghost will give you instructions and your response to those instructions will cause you to get your answers to prayers.

Some types of instructions he could give are:

Surrender your habits to me, no matter what they are.

Surrender your fears to Me. It won’t stop you from becoming who I have made you.

Surrender your weaknesses to me, they will not keep you from becoming.

Boldly do what I tell you to do, if you do, I will produce the results.

Call yourself who I call you. You are a new creation in Me.

Stop disrespecting yourself. Stop others disrespecting you

Stop underestimating yourself. Stop others from underestimating you.


Go and be blessed. I call you blessed. Live under the blessing I have given you. My son died to set you free. My son died so that you would experience the blessing. Refuse to surrender to the curse when I have given you the blessing.

Believe Me. Believe my report. Believe my word, and believe my Spirit. 

Beloved one, you are mine.

Have a blessed week!


No comments: