BlogHer Twitter Influencer

Saturday 29 October 2022

30 Names of God: How I Wrote the Book about God’s Character

It all started on a warm summer night.

I was lying on my bed wondering what thoughts were in God’s mind about me in the moment.

Okay, scratch that.

It did not begin that day.

 

names of God

Hold on, let me introduce myself:

My name is Tessa, and I am a full-time writer. 

I have always dreamed of becoming a full-time writer. As a recent graduate, I used to visit all the popular sites online and wonder when I would be able to call myself a writer.

Breathe!

Today I am a writer.

God literally made my dream possible by changing the world. Suddenly, the way people interact changed. The internet became a thing. Unpopular opinions about people who are online gave way to new thought patterns. The way brands and people advertise has changed.

If you recently got interested in the internet or are at this moment interested in becoming a freelance writer, I can help.

If you want to begin a career in freelance writing, one of the places that you can hang out is listiller.com.

Listiller is a site that has a good number of resources and tools that will help you progress on your freelancing journey.

As the name implies, Listiller is a website that contains a list of places where you can get work and get paid weekly, daily, or monthly. It has what full-time writers crave daily; jobs.

Join Listiller to see what jobs are available each day and pitch your services.

 

Names of God - Let’s Rewind...

 

So back to my book, 30Names of God.

It's available for purchase on Amazon or for free on Kindle.

If you know anything about me or follow me on social media, you know I am addicted to talking about God and I see Him in my daily life.

 

"I believe the word of God. I believe that I am seated in heavenly places in Christ Jesus, far above principalities and powers.

I know what people say about people who talk a lot about God. They say that they are:


  • Killers of wives
  • Women murderers
  • Kidnappers of people for money

  


Coming from a rational POV, I believe that there are different kinds of people on earth and you never really know them.  All we can do in life is do our due diligence and trust the Father’s hands to take care of us in our daily living.

So, my book about God is written from my personal experience and encounters with God.

One of my pastors many years ago said, "Faith is caught, not taught."

He was talking about the spirit of faith. You do not get it via head knowledge. You get it via the word of God that has been deposited in your heart.

 

So do we stop talking about God because some bad people have talked about God?

 

We know from the bible that people will not believe in the name of Jesus unless they hear from a preacher. I know there are many famous men and women of God, but the one I am talking about is you.

Many people will never know about Jesus unless you speak. In daily life, we see how demonstrated faith affects more lives than when faith is simply taught.

Yet without teaching, no one will know how to demonstrate faith in God.

The goal of my book is to inspire the readers so that they will seek God and become proof-producers of the divine word of God.

My soul is that of a writer. I long for connection, true, sincere, kind connection.

False connections can leave you drained, lifeless, and empty of virtue. I am certain there are many more people who feel drained from lifeless connections.

It is for these people that I am writing this book about God. I hope that they will read this book and come to know God as I know Him and as I am known by Him.

 

Names of God - God exists

 

God is real.

The first inkling I had of the reality of God came from the first word of knowledge given to me by a trusted man of God.

"There is a girl here and you are..."

I can still feel the goose bumps from that day. Many thoughts flooded my mind: how did God know this? Who told the man of God what to say? Why does God care?

I have since learned many things about God. Over the last twenty-one years, I have grown in the knowledge of God.

I know that God’s word can break through confusion, fear, sickness, witchcraft, and murder. The word of God is a deliverer.

 

God Is a Dear Friend You Would Be Glad You Know

 

God is greater than anything in this world and He cares about you.

In a cold, dark world full of uncertainties and many dangers from within and without, there is a God who cares for you.

He cares about all the details of your life.

I write to bring edification, exhortation, and encouragement to the heart that seeks comfort that is true and security that is lasting.

 

names of God
30 Names of God

 

Buy "30 Names of God" on Amazon here. Alternatively, you can read it for free on Kindle.Leave me a kind and honest review. They are like water in the desert to my soul.

 

I pray you are blessed by the words you read in this book.

Shalom, my friend.

No comments: