BlogHer Twitter Influencer

Tuesday 10 January 2023

Facebook has the 'note' feature in pages again

 Happy New Year!

So much energy for the New Year.



I noticed Facebook has the note feature again. This is good for writers and freelancers who want to share their work with their audience.

I am certainly excited. Yay!

So how is the year going? I am on an on-again, off-again fast. I refuse to give up. Getting up to work daily while I am aware of the 'need' to fast is hard.

Easy if I shift my focus. Hard still.

Hard on my flesh. That is why I am doing it. I need to keep my body under. Etc. Yada, yada yada about not being a castaway after preaching to others.

So I wrote a post today about blogging. It can grow your brand awareness and your profits. Don't sleep on this post. 


No comments: